skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Confucius Say(s)
The Great Experiment
Monday, December 28, 2009
On Fame
Fame
she veers from shadow to spotlight
shies from sun
not stars.
in pavement
there are holes where hands once were.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
An Oxymoron
Sorry to be so enigmatic, but I'd like to stay alive a bit longer. Three things I can tell you without endangering my life: 1) People watching is a valid hobby 2) Avacados are delicious 3) I am an oxymoron. And so are you.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(1)
▼
December
(1)
On Fame
►
2008
(4)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2007
(17)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(4)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(3)
Required Reading
New York Times
FREAKonomics
Racialicious
Angry Asian Man (he's not that angry)
No comments:
Post a Comment