So I watch Survivor every once in a while, and I must say that this season is not as interesting as the last one.
However, I think it's interesting that once again, almost all of the white contestants are gone, while the general favorite competitor is an old and shriveled up (but still appealing in that cute-grandfather way) Asian man named Yao Man, who's in an alliance with a strong African-American guy named Earl. This officially proves that race really doesn't matter in forming relationships. In fact, the contestants that chose to segregate themselves last season (they were white, sorry) were picked off by the racially diverse team.
Final verdict (according to Survivor): Diversity= stronger team (different skills and perspectives, perhaps?) while a homogenous team= weaker team
The Great Experiment
Saturday, April 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
a thought occurs to me that the survivor data doesn't prove that diversity makes the stronger team but rather that whites are weak (nothing quite like attacking 3/4 of myself).
Post a Comment